Monday, July 11, 2011

Sneak Peaks: Beach Wedding Photo Shoot

It was a scorching 107 degrees outside yesterday, but we powered through and had a blast at the "Beach Wedding" themed photo shoot!

Here are a few sneak peaks! I can't wait to see what Sky Cheshure, Paul Houston, and RM Photography captured!

Tulips Home and Gift out of Norman generously let us borrow some gorgeous table settings by Juliska! I have a serious obsession with those bamboo plates.

 
And I've spent way too much time trying to think of a place I can put these beautiful Vietri turtle shell bowls. Also from Tulips.

Natalie from BC Girls was a fantastic assistant and brought some of her gorgeous accessories to be featured in the shoot. Check out their pieces here.
The flowers were so appropriately beachy, Poppy Lane Designs did a fantastic job!
Huge thanks to my husband who came to help me carry stuff!
I cannot wait to see the professional pictures!

No comments: