Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Engagement Photo Outfits

In addition to having a love for Party Prepping, I am completely obsessed with Outfit Planning!
Here are some outfits I recently sent my newly engaged friend as ideas for her engagement photo shoot.
I hope you like!

This is her classic look, for the photos that will still be fashionable 30 years down the road.
Source: None via Christine on Pinterest

Then she wanted a red dress with cowboy boots, so I put together this little number:

Cooperative sun dress, $40
Jigsaw tall cowboy boots, £198
American Eagle Outfitters wrap bracelet, $16
American Eagle Outfitters beaded bracelet, $13
American Eagle Outfitters leather jewelry, $12
UrbanOutfitters COPE Linen Sundress
Surf City Sunset > Sunset Posters > Free Nature Pictures Gift Shop


I also put together a board for classic Black and White dresses. These are all perfect to wear to your engagement party, engagement photos, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, honeymoon, your best friend's wedding (the black ones that is), you name it, you can't go wrong with Classic Black and White.

Classic Black & White Dresses


J Crew antique dress, $495
Theory grey shift dress, $223
Milly floral lace dress, $360
Theory sleeveless dress, $285
Theory heart dress, $170
Theory scoopneck dress, $235
Theory scoop neck dress, $215
Theory stretchy dress, $112
Theory top, $225
O'Keeffe, White Calico Flower 1931, $199


If you want help choosing outfits for any events, let me know! I'd love to help!

No comments: